Lawn Sprinkler Service & Repair
Our knowledgeable and experienced staff can handle any lawn sprinkler repair problem, big or small. We can fix anything!
Examples of lawn sprinkler repair issues we see most often include:
– Sprinklers not turning on or off
– Sprinkler replacement or adjustment
– Water shooting sky-high (called geyser’s)
– Broken or leaking pipes
– Wet or dry spots in the lawn
– Timer / Controller not operating correctly
– Changing a flower bed from a spray to a drip line
– Electronic valve locating and replacement
– Relocation due to construction (pool/patio)
Let us bring your system back to its normal operating status. We can take care of your lawn sprinkler repair and offer free estimates on larger sprinkler repair jobs before we start working on your system (this does not include small repairs such as, stuck valves, sprinkler head replacements and line leaks as these are classified as small repairs).